Join Jeff Slakey as he meets the candidates running for positions 1 and 2 in the 35th Legislative District for Washington State. Conversations were held over a few days and candidates had the chance to choose in studio or via ZOOM. The primary election will be held on August 4. Here is Jeff’s candidate conversation with candidate Earl Burt. https://ballotpedia.org/Earl_Burt
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
As featured on
- Inslee visits Brewster, latest COVID-19 hot spot in state
- State sees decrease in initial, total jobless benefit claims
- Questions and Answers about Shelton School District Re-Opening - 08/13/2020
- Bikers For Babies: New Foundation Fundraiser To Launch In September
- Primary turnout in Washington state highest seen in decades