When caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, it is crucial to know you are not alone. Join us the 2nd Thursday of the month to learn creative problem-solving techniques and get caregiving ideas from a diverse group of members with loved ones at various stages of the disease and in a variety of care settings. Alzheimer's Support Group at Alpine Way Senior Community. The support you need to provide the care they deserve. Please call for info and to rsvp for lunch.
Around the Web
- 'I can't breathe' protests heat up as curfews imposed in several U.S. cities
- China media bristles at U.S. moves on Hong Kong over national security push
- With fact-checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task
- U.S. college towns on edge as coronavirus threatens football season
- U.S. protests over Minneapolis death rage on amid political finger-pointing