When caring for a loved one with Parkinson's disease, it helps to know your not alone. Join us the 2nd Tuesday of the month for a complimentary luncheon. Our monthly support group gives you the opportunity to meet other caregivers and get caregiving ideas from a diverse group of members with loved ones at various stages of the disease and in a variety of care settings. Parkinson's Support Group at Alpine Way Senior Community. The support you need to provide the care they deserve. Please call 360-426-2600 for info and to rsvp for lunch.
Around the Web
- One of Korean Air's cabin crew tests positive for coronavirus
- Thailand reports two new virus cases, bringing total to 37
- Trump's request for $2.5 billion to fight coronavirus 'inadequate', Pelosi says
- China to keep strict control, prevention measures in virus epicenter
- Japan's Abe urges telecommuting, staggered shifts to curb coronavirus