When caring for a loved one with Parkinson's disease, it helps to know your not alone. Join us the 2nd Tuesday of the month for a complimentary luncheon. Our monthly support group gives you the opportunity to meet other caregivers and get caregiving ideas from a diverse group of members with loved ones at various stages of the disease and in a variety of care settings. Parkinson's Support Group at Alpine Way Senior Community. The support you need to provide the care they deserve. Please call 360-426-2600 for info and to rsvp for lunch.
Around the Web
- 'I can't breathe' protests heat up as curfews imposed in several U.S. cities
- China media bristles at U.S. moves on Hong Kong over national security push
- With fact-checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task
- U.S. college towns on edge as coronavirus threatens football season
- U.S. protests over Minneapolis death rage on amid political finger-pointing