This event has passed
Join us for an afternoon of fun and familiar music! Olympia’s Music Mends Minds group is offering a Concert of Love, Saturday, February 8th at 1:30 pm at The Olympia Senior Center. Music Mends Minds is a Rotary International project which promotes music as a way to help support those who want to enhance their memory and mental health through music.
Prior to the Music Mends Minds concert, on Saturday, February 8th at 11:00 am, The Olympia Peace Choir will be performing a concert at The Olympia Center. Make a day of wonderful music! Come for the 11 am concert. Stay for a chili and cornbread feed and then enjoy the Music Mends Minds concert! Chili, cornbread and beverages will be sold in the Senior Center between noon and 1 pm.
The public concert with a theme of “Love, who we love and what we love” is our gift to the community and our hope of spreading the word that music can heal and enhance our lives. The concert is free and there will be an opportunity to donate to help support the program. For Questions or to volunteer call Eileen at 360-586-6181 ext 104.
Around the Web
- U.S., UK cyber officials say state-backed hackers taking advantage of outbreak
- Record coronavirus deaths in New York, New Jersey amid fear of toll undercount
- Zoom hires former Facebook security chief as Google bans desktop app
- Equities climb on hopes coronavirus pandemic is peaking
- Saudi-led coalition to begin Yemen ceasefire on Thursday: Saudi officials