Dana Rosenbach, the Superintendent of North Mason Schools, stops by to talk with us about the importance of the upcoming levy that will be up for a vote next month.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- Coronavirus infects U.S. soldier in South Korea as pandemic fears fuel market selloff
- China rolls out fresh data collection campaign to combat coronavirus
- Pandemic fears jolt stock markets, bonds rally
- At rowdy debate, Democratic rivals warn Sanders nomination would be 'catastrophe'
- Mainland China reports 406 new cases of coronavirus on February 25, deaths up by 52