Jennifer Baria of the Economic Development Council of Mason County and North Mason Schools Superintendent Dana Rosenbach talk about the importance of the upcoming replacement levy. They also answer some often asked questions about it.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- U.S. begins first coronavirus clinical trial testing Gilead's experimental drug
- Coronavirus increases Iran's isolation, strains South Korea and Italy
- Trump loyalist Roger Stone to ask U.S. judge for a new trial
- Trump administration opens new legal front in battle against 'sanctuary' jurisdictions
- What are 'sanctuary' cities and why is Trump targeting them?