Local news for Friday. Shelton School District Superintendent Dr. Alex Apostle called into Daybreak to talk about the new principal at Shelton High School and the name of the new high school sharing space next year with CHOICE. Jamie Mell, managing broker for John L. Scott in Shelton talks about how listing homes has changed during COVID-19. Also talk about Twitter and it's "Relive Your Past By Listening to the First Music You Ever Bought No Matter What It Was No Excuses Day".
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000 as country reopens
- Factbox: Where states stand as U.S. reaches 100,000 coronavirus deaths
- Gilead study shows shorter five-day course of remdesivir works as well as 10-day one
- Pompeo says Hong Kong no longer warrants special U.S. treatment
- Wall Street gains with economic hopes; bank stocks jump