Heidi McCutcheon from the Shelton Chamber was on Daybreak this morning over a ZOOM video conference. She talked about the CARES act, unemployment and SBA Loans.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- Global shares cruise to three-month highs, dollar shows the strain
- Five police shot during protests after Trump vows to bring in U.S. military
- Australia's Woolworths to reward over 100,000 staff with shares for virus efforts
- Las Vegas police officer shot amid protests, police say: AP
- Geely's Polestar plans China showroom expansion to compete with Tesla: sources