Alex Paysse the environment health manager from Mason County and Erica Marbet of the Squaxin Island tribe came on to talk about the water quality in the county.
Join Jeff Slakey to help you get through the morning with the latest in local news around the South Sound of Washington.
Around the Web
- Europe's travel sector soars, S&P 500 to break 3000 barrier
- UK PM Johnson satisfied with senior aide's explanation: spokesman
- U.S. Chamber urges China to preserve Hong Kong's autonomy
- Musk's SpaceX set for debut astronaut mission, renewing NASA's crewed launch program
- Fears of coronavirus second wave prompt flu push at U.S. pharmacies, drugmakers