Mason County Assessor Patti McLean and Tom Gibbons from the Assessor's Office talk with us about how Notice of Values have been sent out. They also talked about how values are determined and how property owners have 30 days to appeal.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes to help you get through the morning with the latest in local news around the South Sound of Washington.
Around the Web
- Trump takes a limousine lap before Daytona 500 auto race
- UK's Intertek temporarily shuts Hong Kong garment office over coronavirus case
- U.S. peach grower awarded $265 million from Bayer, BASF in weedkiller lawsuit
- New York drops fight against T-Mobile-Sprint merger
- Israel hopes Germany, other ICC members will help stave off Palestinian investigation