Mason County Commissioner Kevin Shutty joins us to discuss the County issuing an Emergency Proclamation regarding Coronavirus.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- America's civil rights leader Joseph Lowery dies, aged 98
- America's civil rights movement leader Joseph Lowery has died: CNN
- U.S. House will have panel overseeing coronavirus aid law expenditures: Pelosi
- Brazil's Bolsonaro questions coronavirus deaths, says 'sorry, some will die'
- Factbox: Carmakers churn out machines, masks to help fight coronavirus