Shelton Mason County Chamber Executive Director Heidi McCutcheon came on Daybreak to talk about the latest news with COVID-19 and what the Chamber is doing to help gather information and provide service to their members. Visit them at masonchamber.com
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- S&P 500 tops 3,000 points on hopes of economic recovery, COVID-19 vaccine
- Stocks rally, S&P 500 crosses 3000 barrier; oil gains
- Hong Kong police issue warning amid calls for new demonstrations
- LATAM becomes largest airline yet driven to bankruptcy by coronavirus
- S&P 500 breaches 3,000 mark for first time since early March