35th District Representative Dan Griffey joins us to discuss some current bills including one to make more transparent the tax rates on utility bills, on demand fueling services, and penalties for those who knowingly infect someone with HIV.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
Around the Web
- UK's Queen Elizabeth invokes WW2 spirit: we can defeat the coronavirus
- Queen Elizabeth's addresses the United Kingdom on coronavirus outbreak
- U.S. braces for 'hardest, saddest' week as coronavirus deaths surpass 9,300
- Italy starts to look ahead to 'phase two' as COVID-19 death toll slows
- Britain must not ease coronavirus restrictions too soon: Deputy CMO