SHELTON — Three people were in injured in a a one-car rollover crash Friday on U.S. Highway 101 south of Shelton.
The vehicle was driving northbound on 101 about a half-mile south of Ryan Road Southeast when it left the road to the right and rolled, witnesses said.
The driver and two passengers were transported to Mason General Hospital.
The vehicle came to rest on its side.
Mason County Fire District 4, Medic One ambulance service, and the Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
Troopers with the state patrol were investigating the cause of the crash early Friday afternoon. iFIBER One News will follow up with additional details once they are available.
As featured on
- Off the hook: California king salmon rebounds after drought
- Safety emphasis patrols will target stand up paddleboarders Labor Day weekend
- Actor and Comedian Joel McHale Joins the Seahawks Radio Network Broadcast Booth this Weekend
- Red Cross Offers Safety Tips as Students Get Ready to Go Back to School
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee says he's ending presidential bid
- XFL reveals name of its Seattle franchise
- Saint Martin’s University ranks among top 50 most transformative colleges in Money’s Best Value Colleges 2019
- Susan Kirchoff - Shelton Family Center
- More than 23,000 attended 2019 Thurston County Fair
Around the Web
- Banks call for order in Hong Kong as jewelers warn of trade fair dud
- Britain presses for information on HK consulate worker detained in China
- France's Macron to Johnson: Britain's destiny is your choice alone
- Stocks edge down as investors crave clarity on Fed stance
- South Korea to scrap intelligence-sharing pact with Japan amid history feud