SHELTON — Voters should receive ballots for the Mason County 2019 primary election beginning Friday.
The Mason County Auditor’s Office Elections Division lists the following contested races for the Aug. 6 election:
• Shelton City Council Position No 1: James Boad and George W. Blush.
• Shelton council Position No. 2, Dean Jewett, Kathy McDowell, Steven Peters and Donald Coots.
• Mason County Fire Protection District No. 4: David Frost and Gary Plews.
• Fire Protection District No. 5: Steve Pierce and Del Griffey.
• Mason County Public Hospital District 21: Patty Stone and Herb Gerhardt.
• Southside School District No. 1: John E. Johnson, Tim Tyler and Don Robbins.
• Southside School District No. 2: Laurie Cox, Megan Pierce and Brandon Woman.
• Southside School District No. 3, Eugenie “Gigi” Olsen, Matt Jewett and Don Pogreba.
• Shelton School Director District, No. 1, Sandy Tarzwell and Cheryl Williams.
• Shelton School Director District, No. 2, Dan Cooling
• Shelton School District, At-Large Position No. 2 Keri Davidson
• Mary M. Knight School District, No. 3, Rick Johnson and Cynthia Brehmeyer.
• Mary M. Knight School District, No. 2, Amanda Gonzales and Jennifer Jutson.
• North Mason School District, No. 1, rich Miller and Art Wightman.