SHELTON — Road work projects in Shelton will affect traffic on this week.
Areas affected by the “Basin 3” sewer rehabilitation project, Downtown Connector Project and Cascade Natural Gas lines are:
• Olympic Highway North will be open. The roadway will be reduced to two lanes, one in each direction.
• Intermittent closures on Alder Street between 1st Street and 7th Street.
• Northcliff Road will be closed between San Joaquin Avenue and Poplar Street on Monday until further notice for the installation of a new sewer main. Use Olympic Highway North as an alternate route.
• Intermittent alley closures between Alder and Pine, and Alder and Birch.
• Intermittent closures on 1st St. between Pine and Birch, Front Street between Pine and Alder, and 2nd Street. between Alder and Laurel.
• Intermittent closures at the intersections of Pine & 1st, Pine and Front Street., 2nd and Alder, 2nd and Birch, 3rd and Laurel, 3rd and Birch, 1st and Birch, 1st and Alder.
• Monday and Tuesday, single lane closures at the intersections of 7th and Cota Street, 7th and Franklin Street, and 7th and Railroad Avenue.
• Monday and Tuesday, single lane closure on Franklin Street. west of 12th Street.
• Starting Wednesday there will be a single lane closure on Railroad Avenue, west of 12th Street.
• Intermittent lane closures on Franklin Street between 9th Street and 11th Street.