BOARD OF MASON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
Commission Chambers – 9:00 a.m.
411 North Fifth Street, Shelton WA 98584
JUNE 13, 2017
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Correspondence and Organizational Business
4.2 News Release-Summer 2017 Mason County Heritage Grant Staff: Michael MacSems
4.3 Recognition of Shelton High School Transition Program Staff: Jeff Vrabel
- Open Forum for Citizen Input (5 minutes per person, 15 minutes time limit)
If you wish to address the Commission, raise your hand to be recognized by the Chair. When you have been recognized, please step up to the microphone and give your name and address before your comments. The Mason County Commission is committed to maintaining a meeting atmosphere of mutual respect and speakers are encouraged to honor this principle.
- Adoption of Agenda
Items appearing on the agenda after “Item 10. Public Hearings”, may be acted upon before 9:30 a.m.
- Approval of Minutes – May 22, 2017 and May 30, 2017 Briefing Minutes
- Approval of Action Agenda: All items listed under the “Action Agenda” may be enacted by one motion unless a Commissioner or citizen requests an item be removed from the Action Agenda and considered as a separate item.
8.1 Approval to sign a letter to the Washington State Department of Transportation regarding US Highway 101-Lynch Road safety improvement proposals.
8.2 Approval of Warrants
Claims Clearing Fund Warrant #s 8048930-8049146 $ 1,185,580.43
Direct Deposit Fund Warrant #s $
Salary Clearing Fund Warrant #s $______________
Total $ 1,185,580.43
8.3 Approval to have the Chair sign the Deed of Right for Coulter Creek Property which is approximately 58 acres at the head of North Bay between Allyn and Victor.
8.4 Approval to set a public hearing for July 11, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. to approve an ordinance exempting decks greater than 200 square feet from permitting.
- Other Business (Department Heads and Elected Officials)
- 9:30 a.m. Public Hearings and Items Set for a Certain Time- No hearings
- Board’s Reports and Calendar