As featured on
OLYMPIA - On Wednesday, Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson joined forces with 19 other attorneys general in support of an ongoing lawsuit relating to the detention of migrant children.
- Annual Night of 1000 Stars Event
- State Supreme Court: Car tab measure to remain on hold
- Washington readies legislative response to vaping
- Oh Christmas, oh Christmas tree...why are you so expensive?
- State Tax Credit Could Help WA Working Families 'Pay the Bills'
- Wildfire tanker
- State Public Lands commissioner proposes fund to fight wildfires
Most Popular Stories
Around the Web
- Indian rape victim dies in hospital after being set ablaze
- Exclusive: U.S. says drone shot down by Russian air defenses near Libyan capital
- Trump, South Korea's Moon discuss trying to maintain talks with North Korea
- PG&E says reached $13.5 billion agreement with wildfire victims
- Trump calls for World Bank to stop loaning to China