Tee It Up! is an informative blend of the latest golf news, tournament updates and dynamic interviews with the top names in the golf world. Hosted by veteran sports broadcaster, Keith Jones, Tee It Up! affords the listener rare, insider access to the golf world like no other show on the radio. Keith has been covering golf for more than 20 years and has covered the U.S. Open, the LPGA Championship, the U.S. Senior Open, the Ryder Cup, and the Presidents Cup. Keith's experience includes sports coverage for NBC, CBS, CBC, and Mutual. Recent guests include: Bob Wood, President, Nike Golf; David Leadbetter, professional golf instructor; Johnny Miller, golf analyst; Edwin Watts, CEO, Edwin Watts Golf Shops; Alice Cooper, musician; and PGA Tour professionals, such as: Phil Mickelson, Nick Faldo, Bubba Watson, and Justin Leonard.
Most Popular Stories
Around the Web
- Trump unfit to be U.S. president, Democrat Pelosi, conservative Bolton agree
- Trump pledges new list of conservative Supreme Court contenders
- Mexico's foreign ministry says it will monitor U.S. DACA program developments
- U.S. Senate votes to confirm McConnell protege to influential appeals court
- Facebook takes down Trump ads over 'organized hate' policy